1. Our company only has 3 employees and we would like to make sure we are compliant with the ESA. Can you help us with the documentation for existing employees? Yes, once we are partnered with your business, we help you with both the existing and the new employee's documentation.
2. Would you be able to advise us on how to reduce costs for HR-related expenses? We specialize in HR Management and we have the right tools to help your business become cost-efficient. For a consultation contact us.
3. Is there a term-contract I need to sign with you? Although we have term-contracts, we can definitely provide flexible options to businesses based on their needs.
4. How have you prepared your programs? We have experts who know about the Employment Standards Act and have been able to resolve matters of complex nature. We update our programs frequently and based on any updates or changes made to the law.
5. What is the maximum number of employees I can have covered under your plans? There is no cap to the number of employees you can get the HR management programs for. We tailor our programs to businesses of all sizes and scales-small, medium or large.
1. We are an internet and cable service distributor based in British Columbia and other parts of Canada. We are seeking to sell our product and services through door to door marketing. Can you help us? Yes, we can help you. We have a team of sales professionals, who receive product training from your company and aid in the door to door marketing.
2. We would like to promote our product in shopping malls and trade fairs. Can you help us with this? Yes. As we gain knowledge about your product, we will train our sales team accordingly. This knowledge will give them a better understanding of the product and help us provide better marketing services at various public places.
3. We have recently started a pizza franchise and would like to introduce our pizzas in the neighbourhood. We are offering free samples and discount coupons. Can you help with that? We can help you promote your business through door to door distribution of your free samples and coupons.
4. We manufacture cooking oil in Saskatchewan, Canada. We sell our products in the domestic market and want to export outside of Canada. We are seeking importers to buy our products at wholesale prices and sell internationally. In what way will you help us achieve this? We have a database of foreign investors, who are either direct buyers or importers who are interested in international markets overseas.
5. We are a chain of restaurants, having more than ten outlets in Canada. We want to expand overseas and sell international franchise agreements. It can be for one or more countries. How can you help us explore this opportunity? We have networks in different countries worldwide, who are willing to expand and invest in different ventures. We will find suitable contacts, as per your needs and introduce them to you.
6. We're manufacturers of specialized products and believe Canada is not a suitable market for us. We want to introduce ourselves to Asia and South Africa. Can you help? Yes, we can. But we need more information about your product. We can talk to our investors in your areas of interest and help you get associated with our retailers in those particular areas.
7. How long does it take for you to be able to launch our product in the selective market? We can start right away. Although it all depends on the market conditions, your potential buyers, and the market you are interested in.
8. Do you also help in finding suitable manufacturers from other countries to do marketing in Canada? Yes, we have potential sellers, manufacturers, wholesalers, merchants, traders, etc. that can help you promote marketing in Canada.
9. We believe in our products and do not want to hire a marketing staff for our company. We are looking for someone to sell our products on a commission basis only. Is this a service your company can provide? We can come to a proper conclusion only after we know the product. Kindly contact us for an appointment for further discussion.
10. My company had a bad experience in overseas marketing. We are seeking someone who can buy our merchandise and/or products directly from us and sell it off to whomsoever they want. Can you arrange or find a buyer for us? We have buyers in the domestic and international markets who are willing to buy at reasonable prices. Contact us to know more.